As of June 3rd, 2021
Update June 3rd, 2021:
Beginning on Thursday, June 3rd, 2021, seasonal campers will be legally allowed to stay overnight without restrictions on the length of stay. All other restrictions are still in place.
Access to the campground is provided as long there is a completed 2021 Seasonal Camping Agreement on file and your account is in good standing order. The office is not open to the public; however, we are available via phone during office hours and by email should you have any questions or wish to make a payment.
Our Continued Health and Safety Focus
Please respect the following:
- Outdoor gatherings are a maximum of 5 people.
- Guests are still not allowed in the park.
- For your personal safety and that of our staff, we ask that you do not engage with employees if you see them working on the property. We are asking our employees to stay at least 2 metres away from other individuals.
- Masks should always be worn as instructed by public health.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have any recent contact with a potential or confirmed case of COVID-19, do not visit Pike Lake Golf Centre, and follow provincial guidelines for self-isolation/quarantine as appropriate.
- The beach and public areas are CLOSED at this time.
- Follow our rules and conditions for golf carts. We reiterate that the Ministry of Transportation guidelines state: the use of golf carts is restricted to PEOPLE HOLDING A VALID ONTARIO DRIVERS LICENSE. If golf cart rules are not followed your cart will be impounded.
- Recreational boating is permitted but only members of a single household can gather on a boat.
We ask that everyone be respectful of staff and of each other and if the rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the campground.
These are difficult times, and we thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
For more clarification on the new restrictions, you can click on this link below.
Pike Lake Golf Centre Limited