Pike Lake's clubhouse, situated overlooking the 18th fairway and green, offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding holes.
Enjoy a delicious meal in the main lounge, a cool drink on the patio or a beverage and snack at our fully licensed bar. We take pride in the quality of our food and the hospitality of our staff.
The Clubhouse Restaurant is Open to Golfers and the Public
for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and offers a Full Menu of Hot and Cold Dishes.
|CLUBHOUSE HOURS OF OPERATION
|Open for dining indoors with reservation and mask required, patio seating available at a first come, first served basis
or call for take out...
all with Covid-19 Policies in effect.
Open 11:00am to 4:00pm
The Clubhouse will be closing for the season Friday, October 23rd at 4:00pm.
*Enter at the patio at the south end of the building. A hostess will help you to your seat. Members may park at the bottom and come up and enter at the south end. Thank you!*
Leading up to close, we will be serving a limited menu including Sandwiches, Sausage on a Bun, Hot Dogs, Burgers, and Grilled Chicken Burgers, available while quantities last.
Thank you to our valued customers for making this another year to remember at the Pike Lake Clubhouse! We look forward to seeing everyone again in the spring!
With the announcement of Stage III of reopening, the Clubhouse will start serving our patrons for indoor dining on Tuesday, July 21, 2020.
With this new stage comes more changes to our protocols as we adapt. Along with now serving indoor dining, we will continue with patio seating and take out, all with new rules in place:
1) Take-out will still be picked up at the dining room door (south end of building).
2) We are moving to a reservation only system for indoor dining.
3) Only the lounge side of the Clubhouse will be available for dining IN.
4) Absolutely No smoking on the covered or lower patio.
5) We ask all patrons to wait to be seated to ensure the safety of themselves and others and to allow proper sanitization in between customers.
6) Once you have been shown your table, you must remain at that table. There is to be no intermingling between tables. You may get up to use the washroom and return to your seats.
7) Masks MUST be worn inside the Clubhouse at all times - this is mandatory! Put your mask on when you enter the building, while you are being seated and while waiting for your order. Remove your mask when your order arrives so you can eat and drink. Wear your mask again when you are done, while paying, while going to the washroom and while walking out.
8) Should it begin to rain while you are seated on the patio, you must unfortunately gather your things and leave as seating will not be available inside without reservation.
9) Wait times have significantly increased with Covid-19. Your wait time for a table on the patio could be 15-30 minutes, your wait time for food once seated could be 30-50 minutes. We ask that you remain patient with us, we are trying our very best to serve you in a timely fashion. You may not think it is busy but the demand for take-out food has increased tenfold this season. We are also working with a limited staff to ensure social distancing and to try and keep everyone safe with more time spent taking extra measures for sanitizing.
10) We are hiring a hostess to help things run smoothly. The hostess will be stationed just inside the door coming from the Pro Shop; at time of arrival, we ask that you wait there and the hostess will show you to your table.
11) There is a maximum 2 hour limit for dining to ensure everyone has a chance to dine with us.
12) The bar will remain closed at this time.
13) Standing in groups will not be tolerated on the patio or inside the restaurant.
14) Do not move tables from their location. Tables have been measured out to ensure there is at least 6ft distance between each other.
15) The patio can no longer be accessed from outside and the gate will remain shut. Please see the hostess inside for a table.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Due to COVID-19 protocols, we ask everyone to be mindful of social distancing and hand hygiene when arriving to pick up food. When possible, please pay ahead of time over the phone.
***Note customers must wear a face covering to enter the clubhouse, per the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Health Unit Order.
Take-out orders can be picked up at the Dining Room (South Facing) door of the Clubhouse.
Clubhouse hours of operation are guidelines only, private functions can cause the building to be closed to the public - we advise calling and confirming hours.