2020 Overnight Camping Rates
Non-Refundable Reservation Fee (Per Site, Per Stay): $13.27 +HST
Site Rental with Hydro and Water (Per Night): $59.25 +HST
Site Rental with Hydro and Water (7 Nights): $355.50.00 +HST
Check in time: 2:00 pm Check out time: 12:00 pm
The maximum number of people per site is 6 and only 4 of those can be adults, children considered up to and including 17 years.
Anyone under the age of 19 cannot reserve a site without adult supervision.
Reservations recommended as sites are very limited.
19 sites serviced with water and 30 amp hydro, of which many will accommodate larger travel trailers & RV's. (5 original sites and 12 new sites as of July 2013)
Long weekends require a 3 night minimum reservation, all other weekends require a minimum of 2 nights.
No fee adjustmentfor early departure or late arrival. Individual nights cannot be cancelled off reservations unless minimum number of nights is met.
A Visa, AMEX or MasterCard number is required when booking for the $13.27+hst non-refundable reservation fee* and for cancellation purposes.
*The reservation fee is charged per site, per stay.
Guests must register at the office and are not allowed to stay overnight if it exceeds the maximum number of people.
We require seven days notice when cancelling. If proper notice is not given then one night plus applicable taxes will be charged to your credit card per site. Please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
COVID-19: Overnight Campsite Bookings
Our campground has opened for Overnight Campsite bookings as of Friday June 19th.
Thank you all for your ongoing understanding as we all navigate through the changes surrounding Covid-19. We appreicate your patience with us as we ensure our procedures are practical and safe.
Below are the current policies and procedures at the campground in response to the Covid-19 pandemic as of Friday June 12, 2020:
- We now require a Code of Conduct and a Liability Waiver signed by all adults staying on the site prior to check-in. The documents will be emailed via DocuSign prior to check in
The following areas in the park will remain closed until further notice:
- The beach area is open for those who wish to swim in the lake and for legal guardians to watch their children, but we are discouraging group gatherings or hanging out in areas like the beach where social distancing is difficult. Our inflatable water features are not in the lake at this time.
- Washrooms are closed
- Laundry rooms are closed
- Playgrounds are closed and off limits
- The pool is closed
- The Rec. Hall is closed
- The back tent and pavillion at the beach are both off limits
- The main office is closed to the public (sales of ice and bags of wood available at the motel)
We look forward to seeing you this summer and appreciate your continued support!