From a small beginning in 1961 Pike Lake Golf Centre Limited has evolved into one of Ontario’s largest family owned and operated Campground and Mobile Home Parks.
Covering more than 500 acres, this golf resort encompasses a mile-long spring fed lake with a private beach, ideal for swimming, catch and release fishing and non-motorized boating. For guests who decide to make Pike Lake their summer retreat, we have more than 350 seasonal campsites and 19 overnight sites.
Seasonal camping runs from May until October, with many events and activities throughout the season for visitors of all ages. Pike Lake is the perfect family atmosphere for a relaxing vacation.
COVID-19: Overnight Campsite Bookings
Thank you all for your ongoing understanding as we all navigate through the changes surrounding Covid-19. We appreicate your patience with us as we ensure our procedures are practical and safe.
Below are the current policies and procedures at the campground in response to the Covid-19 pandemic as of Friday June 12, 2020:
- We now require a Code of Conduct and a Liability Waiver signed by all adults staying on the site prior to check-in. The documents will be emailed via DocuSign prior to check in.
The following areas in the park will remain closed until further notice:
- The beach area is open for those who wish to swim in the lake and for legal guardians to watch their children, but we are discouraging group gatherings or hanging out in areas like the beach where social distancing is difficult. Our inflatable water features are not in the lake at this time.
- Washrooms are closed
- Laundry rooms are closed
- Playgrounds are closed and off limits
- The pool is closed
- The Rec. Hall is closed
- The back tent and pavillion at the beach are both off limits
- The main office is closed to the public (sales of ice and bags of wood available at the motel)